Header Tank

still waiting for a guy in Surrey to respond to me regarding coming to look at the tank for me :( Still wiaitng.......patiently. He obviously doesn't want the work :mrgreen: But I will try to syphon out the orange water on Saturday :rolleyes: but still need the leak looking at.

Thank you for asking very kind person :)

If it's me you are refering to i have just got home and i was out all day yesterday and will be tomorrow, i haven't got your number yet but i've just logged on, sorry

Sponsored Links
If it's someone on here and you only gave your number last night then he is more likely still at work and hasn't picked up the message yet.

Be patient see if he replys later on.
This time of yr is busy and most are not sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring. ;)

spot on, just finished my dinner after being out all day and my first appointment tomorrow is 7.30am and my last appointment is 7.30pm :(

Can you believe after having a pop at me for not calling her she hasn't even bothered to return my call, she even posted her number on her profile instead of mine, why do we bother.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back