heated towel rail

4 Aug 2009
Reaction score
United Kingdom
im looking to move a heated towel rail in my bathroom, at the moment the towel rail is connected to a fcu with the switch on the other side of the wall(through the wall) in a bedroom. i intend to use a pull switch with a neon to activate the towel rail inside the bathroom. how would i wire this up, the rail will be moved to a zone 2 location.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You could take a fed via the lighting circuit, this work is in a special location, so will need to be notified to building controls.
This can either be done by you prior to starting work or by an electrician, some electricians are part of schemes which will allow them to self certificate their work, others are not and again a prior notification will need to be made. by you or the person employed to do the work.
This will include a fee, fees can vary from region to region.


DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local