heating help please

Sponsored Links
hi back again
been round this afternoon.
i did what i was advised to do ie turn down water temp on boiler , close all rads bar the ones that don't work and run over night.

today the two problem rads where luke warm when i got there so i turned the temp up and not a lot happened . i have re 'bled the whole system again starting with the problem rads and working my way upstairs . when bleeding them i closed the return pipe bled a load of water out then closed it and did the same with the feed pipe.

also i forgot to say that when the boiler is turned on the temp climes very quickly when i reaches temp the boiler cuts out and the temp seems to fall very quickly like 1 degree per second

been back today . turned off all the rads and ran the boiler with the temp turned up . ill see what happens

Sponsored Links
then you either have a pump problem, a blockage or the mother of all airlocks. might have to bite the bullet and get someone in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back