heating is not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Baxi Platinum boiler which has been only fitted a year, I have a number of problems with it and there has been an error code on it E60.. I have now had this fixed but now my heating will not come on.. I have a Drayton Digistat + 2RF control in my living room which is showing the flame on but the heating still will not come on!! Can anyone help me?

Sponsored Links
I have just printed off the manual so i will have a look at that to see if i can do it... thank you :D

Sponsored Links
Sorry.... dont know much about this sort of thing, but the receiver which is near the boiler keeps flashing with alarm!! i then switch the heating off by the controller in my living room and then switch it back on.. I do this a good four or five times before the heating then comes on.. Since coming on Tuesday night i have not dare switch it off lol!!!!

have you changed the battieries in the room stat ? thats the 1st thing id do. the recivier with the red flashing light does it turn green when the heating is light ?

yes the light goes back to green once the heating is working. It isnt showing the battery sign on the controller but i will replace it. thanks

yes the light goes back to green once the heating is working. It isnt showing the battery sign on the controller but i will replace it. thanks
sounds like a communication problem them, try battieries and go from there

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back