Glow-Worm Flexicom 30cx, Drayton Digistat SCR +2RF Issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Glow-worm Flexicom 30cx boiler with a Drayton Digistat SCR and Digistat +2RF. The heating keeps coming on when the temperature range is not calling for it. I have even switch the thermostat off but the heating still comes on.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I have a Glow-worm Flexicom 30cx boiler with a Drayton Digistat SCR and Digistat +2RF. The heating keeps coming on when the temperature range is not calling for it. I have even switch the thermostat off but the heating still comes on.

Any ideas?

Sounds like an internal part on the boiler, which a gas safe registered engineer will need to be sought.

I'm not sure it is the boiler. The boiler isn't on continuously. When it's on the the On lamp on the SCR is on and when the boiler's off the lamp on the SCRis off. Is the SCR controlling the boiler or just indicating what it's doing?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back