How do i turn my heating on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had a glow worm flexicom 30 cx boiler fitted and where the boiler is they have fitted a box and it says drayton digistat scr wireless system, and downstairs they have fitted a drayton digistat+3 rf. When it was installed i was told i just had to press the up button on the stat until 21 and then a flame will show to say the heating is on, I have done this and i get the flame to show but the radiators don't come on so i was wondering if i have done something wrong or ain't the stat picking up the boiler and it needs resetting some how.

Sponsored Links
What lights have you got on the scr unit and what does it say on the display when you press mode and + on the boiler ?

I didn't have any lights showing on the scr so when i held mode in it showed a rad and said off so i pressed + and it showed 38 and the off went out but the boiler didn't fire up or the rads didn't come on, I then asked my gf if anyone has been messing with the boiler and she thinks my daughter had turned the power off to the boiler. I have found a guide to reset the scr and when i tried it i got a green on light and a red alarm light and when i held mode in it showed a rad and said off so i pressed + and it showed 38 and the off went out and the boiler kicked in so i turned the rasd off on the boiler and tried the stat downstairs but i still cannot get the rads to come on.

hold the mode button and press the + until the display reads 75, your rads should then come on.

Sponsored Links
The rads work if you turn them on the boiler but what i want to know is how you turn them on by the stat downstairs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back