heating problems?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Have recently had a new boiler installed and when the heating is on at say 21 temp the radiators are hot, but there is no warmth in the house, we have had cavity walls filled loft insulation done, if we then turn it up to say 25 the boiler cuts out after say 5 mins and blinks, i thought the boiler should stay on till the desired temp is reached. the boiler is a icos HE24.
its driving me mad
Help please

Sponsored Links
We can only give you proper advice if we have the correct information!

What we need to know is the flow pipe temperature from the boiler!

The return temperature would also be useful too.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,

Hmm....that's great....! anyways if u guys r looking for Plumbers Norfolk VA
then u may take help from this site as this is really great site for plumbing,i m fully sure about it as have used it before and found better services.

Thanks
Regards
~~Lew~~[/url]

Thanks Dr Crippen.

I'm sure that there really is a miniscule chance that the OP lives in Norfolk, Virginia, so your advice posted on a UK site (obviously with no connection to the company!) isn't really going to be much help.

Regards
Ian

thanks agile can you tell me how i would find this info and will post back ?

is the t/stat close to a radiator?
the boiler is in kitchen, the clock timer thing is in the lounge and the 0 to 25 dial is at the bottom of the stairs by the front door and yes it has a small radiator close by.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back