Heatline C28 Hot Water Problem.

H

hasso

Hey Guys, I recently posted that the overheat thermostat would cut out after a few hours on the central heating i got that changed and the heating is working fine. But before this problem the hot water isnt hot enough even when it is on the highest hot water setting! What could be the problem? Do you think the Limit Thermostat neeeds changing?

Thanks Guys once again x

Sponsored Links
I wonder why you did not add that to your previous posting?

Probably as usual the plate heat exchanger is blocked and causing the flow temperature to rise and operate the O/H stat.

Not the boiler's fault but that of the installer who did not power flush the system.

Tony

I wonder why you did not add that to your previous posting?

Probably as usual the plate heat exchanger is blocked and causing the flow temperature to rise and operate the O/H stat.

Not the boiler's fault but that of the installer who did not power flush the system.

Tony

Nobody really replied back to my previous post.

Ok than the heat exchanged just needs a inner clean than? By the way what heat exchanger? Primary or Secondary?

The fitter didnt really recommend it tbh!

You know the background as presumably described in your previous thread.

But I dont know any more than is stated above.

Adding to your previous posting brings it back to the top of the list.

The plate can be replaced or cleaned ( but that has to be done effectively )

Tony

Sponsored Links
You know the background as presumably described in your previous thread.

But I dont know any more than is stated above.

Adding to your previous posting brings it back to the top of the list.

The plate can be replaced or cleaned ( but that has to be done effectively )

Tony

O ok than thats fine thanks for letting me know. Cheers mate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back