Heatline Monza 24 Combi Trash :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Briefly... do you guys have any experience on Heatline Monza's?
My lovely neighbour has had a few issues with Heating intermittently not working & cutting out when it does kick in.
Also when listening to the boiler, it didnt seem to go on full rate & it just trundled along very slowly, hovering around the mid 40'c temp....rising 1'c every minute
The h/w also cuts out, mid combustion.
I told her not to expect great results after fixing it As from factory their ****e
Its like a 1980's Meccano set with a sprinkling of 'My 1st Electronics 10 in 1 set'
Im basically keeping a look over the situation, as she's a good friend & single mum. And I was previously a Corgi dude. So naturally I get the call. And I don't blame her. It's not because she's a tight ass. But once bitten, twice shy
She been hammered by trades ripping her eyes out.... Taking money & running
So I've the experience but not the Gas Safe.
What I don't want is a guy that treats fault finding & fixing a boiler by swopping out every major combi part.
Ive seen it many times, like all you guys.
Also over the years, this site has/had guys that 'Know their Onions'.
I don't think ive ever watched a post on here that has 'BUM ADVICE'
Don't make me eat my words

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back