Heatline Monza 24/28 combis-marks out of 10 please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Welcome anybody's experiences comments regarding the Heatline Monza 24/28 combis comments. Marks out of 10? Reliabilty etc.
Regards :eek:

Sponsored Links
Its a cheaply sold boiler which is always installed badly on a dirty system usually by unregistered plumbers who are paid in cash!

Most are replaced within 3-4 years because the cheapscate owners dont want to pay a boiler engineer to repair them!

Very popular with mean landlords!

0/10

That has nothing to do with the question my friend! You could apply that theory about any boiler whether it cost £10000! Instead of party-pooping has anybody got any unbiased opinions. Much appreciated any input without grinding stories.
Regards

Report from elsewhere!

Overall Rating:
Superb!
"As a Gas Safe reg installer i cannot rate these boilers highly enough. Heatline is now owned by the Vaillant group. These boilers share many of the components found on premium Vaillant boilers that are sold at twice the price! I have fit many and without a problem. I would always recommend the 28kw boiler over its smaller brother because for an additional £50 you have a 20% increased hot water output. As with any boiler they are not for DIY installation and must be installed correctly with a full system flush and inhibitor etc."

Sponsored Links
If you dont want to listen to others views on them, there is little point in asking here!

I install and repair boilers independently and in my opinion my experience is very valuable.

You, on the other hand, know nothing about boilers and would have no idea of how to even start to diagnose their faults.

You just seem to want support for your views on saving yourself money buying the cheapest boiler on the market.

I suppose you drive a Lada and tell everyone it performs just like a BMW.

With Tony on this one. And guessing where that review comes from - it has Team Polski written all over it.

But then you obviously know better.

"Its a cheaply sold boiler which is always installed badly on a dirty system usually by unregistered plumbers who are paid in cash!"

That does not tell me anything about the reliability at all! In fact what use is that reply on this forum?
If you do not wish to contribute to the spirit of a great forum, even if you are a formula 1 heating engineer then why do you bother?
Btw sarcasm is known to be the lowest form of wit!

Yes man?
Have reread post.

"Its a cheaply sold boiler which is always installed badly on a dirty system usually by unregistered plumbers who are paid in cash!"

1.Nothing to do with reliabilty or helpful! Would other boilers be o.k. then with this?

"Most are replaced within 3-4 years because the cheapscate owners dont want to pay a boiler engineer to repair them!"

2.Nothing to do with reliabilty or helpful! Would other boilers be o.k. then with this?

Very popular with mean landlords!

3.Nothing to do with reliabilty or helpful! But would of thought that would not be possible if only unregistered plumbers installed or serviced them whilst requiring certifications!

Would of been nice to receive some helpful info though.
:LOL:

If everybody always went for the most expensive of everything available you would probably all have a Rolls Royce like me! Oh well!

Hi all,
Welcome anybody's experiences comments regarding the Heatline Monza 24/28 combis comments. Marks out of 10? Reliabilty etc.
Regards :eek:

Quote Dan

You might want to re-read your original post.
You got exactly what you asked for.

Tony has answered your post

Very expensive replacement parts. You get what you pay for. Installed many of these and had a couple of problems. Level entry boiler

Very expensive replacement parts. You get what you pay for. Installed many of these and had a couple of problems. Level entry boiler

I agree with this. Also, Tony Agile knows his Heatline boilers, so I'd value his opinion very highly. If the OP doesn't like what he's being told, then tough........thems the facts mate!!!

We formally installed many, many Heatline Visa combis for cheapskate Landlords, with no problems. Not fitted any of their Band A's though.

Thanks all for input.

I have never known a Heatline Boiler to make "old Bones" !! utter carp

Fair comment........noted

"We formally installed many, many Heatline Visa combis for cheapskate Landlords, with no problems. Not fitted any of their Band A's though."

Thanks!.So you are saying the brand itself is not so bad?

Thanks for input..Would you consider them reasonable for the price then?

Background..Daughters boiler has gone Kaput! She currently has no heating or hot water due to this and is not in a position and won`t be for the foreseeable future to replace. I am going to try to help her out by possibly funding replacement and install costs. Obviously this is subject to costs.
What is the next ££costs up level boiler that you would consider far superior and why?

Would you consider the same route in my position or just not bother at all if they are that bad?
Regards

The Biasi M296 is cheap and highly reliable.

But you dont value my experience!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back