Heatline Monza 24/28 combis-marks out of 10 please

The Biasi M296 is cheap and highly reliable.

But you dont value my experience!

Tony

That is not true at all, no offence was intended! I am just trying to research and weigh things up and help someone out. Your experience is very welcome actually. You don`t rate them at all do you?
Regards

Sponsored Links
There,s a lot of cheap combi's out there at the moment.

I installed my first ever Biasi 2 weeks ago 5year warrantee on it so gave it a go.

I've not priced up the spares yet :)

Totally new system so I made sure it was flushed out and magna clean fitted.

What parts of sunny Lancashire do you live?

Sponsored Links
5 yr warranty that`s interesting!

The sunnyWest!

Tony does the Biasi M296 have a model name?

It does but the model names are confusing!

The M296 only has a two year warrantee but its cheap and very reliable when installed correctly on a CLEAN system!

Tony

It does but the model names are confusing!

The M296 only has a two year warrantee but its cheap and very reliable when installed correctly on a CLEAN system!

Tony

This is good advice, we fitted a couple of these after Tony flagged it up that they were a Band A boiler & they were great.

You'd pay twice that amount for a box full of plastic like the Worcester Tupperware Bosch range.

Heatlines installed on a clean system are as good as some more expensive boilers imo.
They are never going to perform or last as well as a top end product but for the money you cant grumble.

Most faults i see on heatlines are down to water quality issues. Diverters leaking and plates blocked normally.

Fitted one last year and was called back one week later. Diverter valve motor head had failed. Turned out a "plumber" fitted a tap in the bathroom resulting in water hammer. Everytime any tap was closed the boiler fired up for a split second thinking there was a demand for dhw. It must have gone through 5 years worth of wear and tear in 5 days! Not sure who makes the heatline but inside they look like a Valliant/gloworm

If your going for a low budget boiler stay clear of Ferroli

i have a heat line monza 28 its the beat boiler we have had over the past 20ys am not a tech i only can say from a owner its good and i cant fault it very easy to use gets my home warm very quick even in this weather my gas bill is less that the last boiler so if i can get only five years i will make money

its fantastic value for money

i give it ten out of ten

Way to drag up old posts :rolleyes:

How many boilers have you had in the last 20 years? Please tell us that they are due to frequent house moves? In which case as a non technical person makes the opinion pretty unfounded due to the fact that we are commenting on longevity and spares value for money.

gets my home warm very quick even in this weather my gas bill is less that the last boiler so if i can get only five years i will make money

So will every other boiler of the same rated output at the same ofr similar SEDBUK efficiency rating.

Welcome to the forum by the way ;).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back