heatline c 24 combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys, looking a little advise, ive a heatline c24 combi, with modulating gas valve.

setting min gas pressure as per mi, states 2mb
setting max gas pressure as per mi states 12mb

ok, min is fine at 2mb, but when I push small ball into the valve to adjust max pressure, I can get it to a max of 7.5mb and burner the shuts off??

metre pressure 21mb, working inlet pressure 20mb.
burner pressure will mod from 2mb to 6mb????

any thought guys, and please, no lectures, on corgi or gas safe please.
25yrs an engineer. regards dan

Sponsored Links
Why not join the combustion chamber Dan. Better to discuss things there.

Dan, if you only paused to read the forum rules, you would have seen that we are not allowed to give advice on gas/combustion matters.

so what is this site for agile, if an engineer cannot ask for advise on a gas valve, gas safe number 553211.

baffles me this, now if your unwiiling to reply with anything logical. just don't reply at all. am I correct or do you own this site agile??

Sponsored Links
Don't be a knob.

Register for the combustion chamber part of this forum and get more knowledge and experience than you could ever need.

You won't get squat in the open forum for what should be obvious reasons for anyone with any intelligence.

Why would an engineer of 25 years standing would ask for help on a diy site?

*edit* Denso's post overtook mine. Sorry dude.

Whos being a knob, asked a civil question, also asked to join combustion chamber, no reply

baffles me this, now if your unwiiling to reply with anything logical. just don't reply at all. am I correct or do you own this site agile??

Normally I would ask you to remind me in the CC that after that rudeness I should not help you.

But then I know that it seems to be quite common in this trade for people to be rude to others so I probably will.

By the way, my name is Tony as I put at the bottom of my posts here.

When you apply to the CC you should give your License number as it says in the instructions above.

For anyone else who has not read the forum rules before posting, it very clearly says:-

This site does not support DIY gas and posts giving advice on gas work may be deleted. However, posts are not routinely monitored, so no work should be done as a result of seeing anything on the site.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/diy-gas.8090/#ixzz2b2TnaC7j

With due respect tony, im new to this site, i asked a simple question etc, maybe i shouldnt have asked in a diy forum, but didnt realize the severity of the plumbing and heating question in hand, my apologises tony. Regards dan

No problem.

See you in the CC soon but it can take a few days ( even when you give your name, address G-S number and the license number!

If you are really stuck with that problem you could always call me ( as long as its after 10 am )

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back