Heatline Sargon 35

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 2month old boiler has decided to stop working! It had been reading F0, but putting more water into the system fixed it, anyway my plumber came to make sure it was all ok on Friday for the Corgi people to come inspect it, it has now stopped working and is reading F4 as well!

My plumber said he'd phone heatline, but I now can't get hold of my plumber and he's taken my book.

Have tried phoning the numbers on heatline's website, but can't get through on any!

Does anyone have a number for a heatline engineer?

I've been freezing since Friday and my kids are back from their Dad's tonight, would just like to know that someone can come tomorrow and help me as I can't take any more!

Sponsored Links
As Vaillant has taken over Heatline they are still in the process of taking over fully. You need to call Domestic and General on 0870 6092091 who take all in warranty calls for Heatline (Vaillant). Your problem is more than likely linked to the condensate trap which is easily fixed by the Heatline engineer.

try switching the control switch from 0 to water 4 times it may rectify the fault code

Sponsored Links
My 2month old boiler has decided to stop working! It had been reading F0, but putting more water into the system fixed it, anyway my plumber came to make sure it was all ok on Friday for the Corgi people to come inspect it, it has now stopped working and is reading F4 as well!

The "CORGI people" dont normally come to inspect boilers.

Are you sure that your "plumber" is CORGI registered himself?

He should have notified it to CORGI who will have sent you a blue certificate in the post!

It rather sounds as if he is not registered and is getting someone who is to come and illegally sign it off!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back