HeatLine Viso 24 boiler - room stat connections?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

The house I'm renovating has had a new central heating system installed using a Viso 24 boiler. Unfortunately, the 'heating engineer' who started the job wasn't quite up to the task so his services were dispensed with before completing.

I've managed to finish and get it working myself but my electrician needs info on connecting the room stat and I find I don't have the manual as the first bloke went off with it (along with some of my stuff too!).

I've no desire to get him back in so could use some help on where the connections for the stat are inside the boiler - my sparks has had the casing off for a look but couldn't find anything obvious.

Can anyone help please? Either a description of where the connections are or a download of the manual would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
John

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back