Heatline Vizo 24 not working as red light keep flashing!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Heatline Vizo 24 not working as red light keep flashing!!! see attachment photo.
The boiler seems working prefectly fine when the fan starts running, then sparking commence, afterward burner ignite. BUT after about 5 seconds it shut off, and the red LED light starts to flash. The red LED light Flashing which means "Flashing Flames or Gas Failure" as stated in the manual. And i tried to switch to the "O" position which will restart or reset it. BUT same problem occurred. This happened about 10 times since it was discovered. But everytime the fault occurred, it will work the day after. BUT this time does not work at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
The condesate outlet pipe is either blocked or more likely frozen!

An Agile three minute reply!

Tony Glazier

Tony Glazier

Hi Tony, nice to see you replied again, i had poured hot water over it, but fault occur, by the way, the boiler only 6 months old. No problem at all in the summer, until end of october as fault started

Tony Glazier

Hi Tony, nice to see you replied again, i had poured hot water over it, but fault occur, by the way, the boiler only 6 months old. No problem at all in the summer, until end of october as fault started

Pour more and pour it slowly...

Sponsored Links

Tony Glazier

Pour more and pour it slowly...

A quick question for you!, do i pour into the pipe or the surface of the pipe?

Heatline Vizo 24 not working as red light keep flashing!!! see attachment photo.
The boiler seems working prefectly fine when the fan starts running, then sparking commence, afterward burner ignite. BUT after about 5 seconds it shut off, and the red LED light starts to flash. The red LED light Flashing which means "Flashing Flames or Gas Failure" as stated in the manual. And i tried to switch to the "O" position which will restart or reset it. BUT same problem occurred. This happened about 10 times since it was discovered. But everytime the fault occurred, it will work the day after. BUT this time does not work at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Condensate drain sensor is wet because outlet is frozen, defrost with hair dryer and insulate the outside bit, pull off condensate pipe and blow down to ensure it is clear then replace. You can then snip the white wire that is attached to the circuit board from the condy sensor and tape it up, the design is to ground flame ionisation current if condensate outlet blocked but this sensor is a nuisance and is only a recent adition to this boiler. Good luck

Condensate drain sensor is wet because outlet is frozen, defrost with hair dryer and insulate the outside bit, pull off condensate pipe and blow down to ensure it is clear then replace. You can then snip the white wire that is attached to the circuit board from the condy sensor and tape it up, the design is to ground flame ionisation current if condensate outlet blocked but this sensor is a nuisance and is only a recent adition to this boiler. Good luck

Thanks for relpying

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back