Heatline Vizo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

just been to look at a Heatline Vizo, there is no hot water and no CH, when the boiler is switched to DHW the boiler lights for 30 secs then shuts down and the flame symbol with a line thru it is flashing. The diverter valve motor is making loud noise.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
EIther
1) leg it. Tell them to call Mfr.
2) call the manufacturer and see if they happen to recognise the symptoms, then pray
3) replace the boiler with something better
4) spend hours and lots of money trying to mend a bad boiler

EIther
1) leg it. Tell them to call Mfr.
2) call the manufacturer and see if they happen to recognise the symptoms, then pray
3) replace the boiler with something better
4) spend hours and lots of money trying to mend a bad boiler
I'd go with no. 1 it's the best choice. good advice Chris, I knew you were good but not that good ;) .

Sponsored Links
Replace it with a Glow-worm Betacom C. Its the same crap boiler but people will have more respect for it because GW's are a little higher up the reputation ladder.

You say the DV head is noisy. I have seen those valves leak and kill the DV head. A diverter valve and head will cost about £50 less than a new identical boiler from BnfnQ so replacing it and keeping a boiler full of spares can be a viable option.

Theres one fault I came across thats worth a mention. Recent models have a wire leading to the condensate trap. Sometimes this gives a false reading to the flame sensing. Try disconnecting this wire from the PCB end to see if that was the fault

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back