Heatrae Sadia, Amptec or other ideas.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. I am new to the forum but as I have just bought a new home I imagine im going to be here a lot!
I wonder if anyone has any advice. My new place currently has a wet central heating system, which can only be heated by the back boiler on a stove in the sitting room. Hot water comes from an immersion tank. We do not have gas available and i do not want an oil system. This has me looking at an electric system. My questions are... would a plumber be able to connect something like the Heatrae Sadia, amptec into that system? It is a three bedroom semi detached house, would the 11kw model produce enough to run that system and could it also provide hot water? I intend to have a shower only, no bath and I am hoping this system could provide enough water for a mixer style shower,,, any chance?
Also, do you guys in the know think im on the right track here or is there something else i should be thinking about?
Thanks in advabce for any help you can give me.
Ronnie

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back