Help! Bra wire inside washing machine - but it's integrated!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, a bra wire got stuck inside the washing machine, and even though I read all the other threads on the topic, I'm still stuck.

I think the problem is that it's integrated, and all the suggestions say "open the back". But the machine won't bulge, how do I fix the issue? Is there a trick to move an integrated one?

It's a Bosch wash&dry but it doesn't have any other ID, maybe 22052??
Edit: just checked and the back of the instructions booklet says WVTI2840, don't know if it helps.

Help! and thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
It may be screwed to the surrounding units (unlikely) or possibly to the worktop via a bracket or two. Also have you laid flooring under it and not up to it as that does happen and the machine is sometimes penned in by the flooring.

It probably will budge, but washers have a lot of weight - often concrete blocks - to stablisise them when the spin.

Try a two weel upright trolley with a thin base, the type delivery men use, to see if you can slip that under it to lever it up.

Integrated washers are the same as normal ones but without the nice white side.

Also check DAZB's idea that the floor may be laid up to the base, blocking it in, in which case you will need to lever it up and over the floor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back