help choosing dust extractor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've about to go round my entire house with a sander and expect this will create quite a mess... I'm thinking of getting a dust extractor to help both during the exercise & for cleaning afterwards. I guess I'll use the extractor on the tool first then to get the dust out of the air/floor second...

I'm going to spend around £100 - £200 can anyone suggest a suitable tool?

thanks
Eggers

Sponsored Links
Get a sander with PROPER dust extraction. Then get a long hose and put the extractor outside. The danger is the finest dust which will get through almost any filter. £100 to £200 will not give you a good enough machine, unless you don't care for the health of the other occupants.

Fine dust gets on clothing and gets transferred everywhere, and when you think everything is dust free you take off your overalls and there's another cloud of dust!!

If you look up Bill Pentz on google, you can have several days reading which is scary.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back