Help Enforcer Won’t Unset!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Pryronix Enforcer V10 been working fantastic for last 12 months, self installed by me.

Tonight I decided I wanted to set up a new area that just armed the house but not the garage. I have areas A and B at moment (day and night set) so I thought I’d set it up on area C.

Set up Inputs for new area C (ie all expect garage) all went as expected. Set area C using remote keypad (using quick set, tick and C) and all set great.

Now when I try to unset it using my user, engineering, or manager code it does nothing. Now I set the alarm off every time I move round the house! My user code stops the alarm but won’t unset it. Control panel has C button in red saying it’s set, but smart phone app says nothing is set.

Tried everything. Can’t move from store room at moment as it just sets the alarm off!

Can’t get into enginerring menu as alarm is set.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I’ve got up to bed room now, alarm been external sounding for 10min but just stopped. I’ve disconnected the panel from the power supply (removed FCU fuse). Hoping by morning the internal battery will be dead! Otherwise will be going off at 6am when I get up!

If the internal battery runs out, when I connect panel back to power will it be unset?

Can’t even defult the panel as can’t get into options while set! App still saying nothing is set?

Help if you can :(

Still not having it :cry:

App says this, like C (or any area) is set.

Attachments

• 1A00D4C8-8F1B-4B16-97D7-15BEB33BDC7B.png
    1A00D4C8-8F1B-4B16-97D7-15BEB33BDC7B.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 160
Sponsored Links
Yer sounds like it. But I thought it would at least unset with engineering Code? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Looks like I'm screwed then! Gonna take out battery tonight, and hopefully on powerup it will be unset! I think its because i didn't allocate a user to set/unset zone C, but set it using quick set (ie no code).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back