Help finding odd size of monobloc tails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Took old kitchen apart, about the only thing my better half wanted to keep was the monobloc tap that was on the sink. It wasn't in the right place for the new sink, so I cut it off by the rigid tails it was on and fitted isolating valves to the supply pipes... with the intention of extending from these and joining to the monobloc by 300mm flexi pipes once the new sink is in.

BUT the tap doesn't have standard size fittings..... and, of course, in an unusual bout of tidiness, I've binned the rigid tails that I took off (they were soldered, short and messy - "won't be needing those again!").

All the monbloc flexis I can find locally or online have 10 or 12mm fittings at the tap end.... the holes in the tap are a little bigger than 12mm tho :( the fitting just slides in a little bit clear with 12mm.

Anyone any idea where I could find anything to fit?

TIA

Sponsored Links
Take the tap to Plumb Centre or another plumbers' merchants, they'll sort you out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back