Help. First birthday present suggestions wanted

Many thanks to everyone and for your suggestions.
We have decided to buy him some editions of the Beatrix Potter series and we can add to them as he gets older.
Just hope he doesn't rip them to shreds before he learns to read. ;)

Great idea..I started my kids on these and also the pengiun series, they all grew up reading lots of different books and still love books today as much as they were younger, although todays ones ae kindle form

Sponsored Links
Mrs anobium would like some suggestions as what to buy her first grandson on his first birthday.
I have suggested a collection of empty cardboard boxes or failing that the latest iPod.
She suggested the collection of Beatrix Potter books, but on reflection decided against this, as he would either eat them or tear them to shreds.
Any suggestions will be most welcome as the happy event is only 4 days away.

Your time and affection.

Mrs anobium would like some suggestions as what to buy her first grandson on his first birthday.
I have suggested a collection of empty cardboard boxes or failing that the latest iPod.
She suggested the collection of Beatrix Potter books, but on reflection decided against this, as he would either eat them or tear them to shreds.

Your time and affection.

He's got that 24/7 ;) ;)

Your time and affection.

He's got that 24/7 ;) ;)

It wasn't a flippant reply, your undivided time and attention is the best present you can give a child, priceless.

Sponsored Links

Your time and affection.

He's got that 24/7 ;) ;)

It wasn't a flippant reply, your undivided time and attention is the best present you can give a child, priceless.

Never thought it was Eddie. ;) ;)

Back