Help for Wickes four drawer base unit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a Wickes showroom kitchen ,and I have run in to a problem with the four drawer 500mm base unit, the drawer system is the tandem type. When the packers are fitted to the unit sides they catch on the front border causing the drawers not to open, On closer inspection it seems that the packers need moving in by 15mm on each side. But unfortunately there is nothing provided with what was included to do this, and it has got me puzzled. Anyone’s help would be greatly appreciated as my other half is not best pleased. :?:

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I can't quite visualise your problem. No instructions included? If not can't you phone Wickes and ask them to send you some?

When you say moving in, do you mean cut into the carcase or moving nearer to the back of the cabinet?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back