HELP!!! Halstead Finest Platinum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Halstead Finest Platinum boiler in my flat, and during the night last night, it has decided it no longer wants to produce any hot water!!! When I ask the boiler to diagnose the fault, it comes up with "Water Pressure Switch Inoperative". I have checked the water pressure, and there is over a bar of pressure to it, so no problem there. When i looked underneath the boiler, there was water coming from a small plastic tube (Not obvious at first because of a MDF bulkhead).

I've been told by a gas engineer friend who fits boilers to go and buy a new water pressure switch, but he openly admits he has little experience in repairs.

Anyone with any advice? I would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

Shaun

Sponsored Links
it the boiler is coming up with a water pressure switch fault i would firstcheck 2 make sure the pipe area near it isnt blocked,this is normally the case.if thats ok i would then start with replacing the switch

I far prefer non invasive testing as my first step as that only takes two minutes and properly identifies the location of the fault !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back