Help Identify a seal for Worcester Bosh 28i junior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm trying to locate a seal for the Worcester Bosh 28i Junior. Its from the upper flue and sits in the upper inside rim. It connects the flue elbow to the boiler. I have enclosed some pictures, i just need to identify the part number.

Thanks

IMG_20170313_132405312-1800.jpg
IMG_20170313_132416166-1800.jpg
Ring.JPG
upper flue 2.JPG
upper flue.JPG

Sponsored Links
Yes, but forum rules forbid us giving information on gas or combustion aspects here.

The official advice is to get a Gas Safe registered engineer.

Tony

Think you're allowed to say ring Worcester parts help desk.

Levelhead, both above posters are saying what should be said

If that seal is bad as it looks, am sure boiler will need a proper service that you are unlikely to be able to carry out as you will need a calibrated flue gas analyser to complete the service.

Sponsored Links
Seeing seals in that condition would make me be very careful about returning the boiler into service without very careful checking of the combustion conditions with my analyser.

wonder what lubricate they used when it was installed :whistle: have you checked the other seals

Sorry folks, should have made it clear, boiler has been isolated and not in use, I was ordering the parts ahead of my GSR recommended engineer. Rang him and ordered all the parts, he was doing me a favour so was just getting all the seals etc
in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back