Help identifying make of UPVC Window Handles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

We are just about to complete on the sale of our house and cannot for the life of me find the window lock keys (we moved house a few months ago, but our old house was still up for sale)!
The UPVC doors and windows were put in 3 years ago - so I contacted the installer (local firm). He said he sourced them from another local firm who has since gone bankrupt.
He gave me the guys mobile number anyway - which I called and emailed the guy photos of the handles (as he requested)... but he isn't getting back to me.

guQHJgu.jpg

qDTmqpl.jpg

Can anyone help identify them? Thanks!

James

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys - looks very similar to the one Rignall posted :)

I have no existing keys (wife probably lost them when we moved out! lol)

Sponsored Links
Which espag key? Which handle?

Every different make of handle will have a different key from another make of handle, if you've had a house full of windows all from the same people then all your handles will use the same key. If you've lost all your keys then you'll need to change all your handles unless you can put your hands on one key then match it up using the link I provided but if you have no keys and are looking at changing all the handles then why are you trying to get a match?

Which espag key? Which handle?

Every different make of handle will have a different key from another make of handle, if you've had a house full of windows all from the same people then all your handles will use the same key. If you've lost all your keys then you'll need to change all your handles unless you can put your hands on one key then match it up using the link I provided but if you have no keys and are looking at changing all the handles then why are you trying to get a match?

Hi Crank,

I think you misunderstood me. I don't want to change the handles unless I REALLY have to. I want to buy 2 keys, if I can so that the new buyer has a couple. I am trying to do it as cheap as possible as there is no point sinking more than I have to if I can just find 2 keys (ie replacing 2 keys is cheaper than all the handles in the house).

What I was told by a UPVC guy, was to send a photo of the handle to find out who made it then buy a key as they are 'universal' to that make... so if they aren't, then that is what I need to know :)

Send your pictures to dg supplyline in Essex. They will have the keys if still available

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back