Help needed re: changes to switch operations.

Space Cat, I just wanted to say thanks very much for yesterdays advice - it worked a treat. I'm just sorry it didn't hit me til I re-read your comments and it finally sank in. Top bloke, I'm so happy I could hug you!. Thanks again, Danni :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Before I log off til my next problem arises, I just wanted to put everyones mind at rest that the wires to the junction box are earthed. The previous 'electrician' had twisted them to the back of the box and joint them together there (I assume because there were not enough terminals in the box itself?) Anyway for the time being I have sleeved them and put them all into a connector - I will eventually purchase one of those boxes Ed suggested and sort it out properly. Once my walls are plastered I will be able to buy some nice chrome switches! Thanks for the input everyone and bye for now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back