Help needed with identifying conservatory gutter bracket.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can identify my conservatory gutter bracket. I have 2 brackets that have broken and I'm struggling to replace them. The shinny new one is a bracket I have ordered off the net in the hope they would work but to no avail. They clip into place with no fixing. I've searched and searched but can't find anything. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Have you looked at the fittings bends, running outlets etc? Usually there is a makers name on them somewhere.
The other route is to try and identify who supplied the conservatory if it's a UPVC one the company will have supplied the gutter with it.

I've just spent 10 mins looking through our old pics and never seen that b4. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, and for looking through the photos. I've searched on the bracket for any make or serial numbers but to no avail. The conservatory was already built when we bought the house so going to have to do some digging. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-ULTRAFRAME-UGB500N-CONSERVATORY-GUTTER-BRACKET-ULTRALITE-500-MARLEY-FLOWLINE-/230766009656?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35bab9dd38
You appear to have found a match for his new one. The one that also doesn't match his gutters! :p

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Thanks guys. Ive found a manufacturer stamped onto the gutter. Its from a company called hunter. I've looked on their website and they seem to have changed their design slightly. The bracket is similar in shape but no longer has the t piece that slots into the groove. They come now with either single or double screw fixings. So back to the drawing board.

I know it's a long shot but no harm in ringing Hunter on the off chance they might have a few old pattern ones hanging around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back