Conservatory Guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Can anyone help please. My conservatory guttering collapsed, all in one piece but shattered every gutter bracket. These are the K2 type which are no longer available.

I have been advised to buy new guttering ,Marley Tufflex I think, with brackets that you screw into the conservatory rail - where the old K2 brackets clipped in.

Looking at box or Ogee type house guttering - which also uses screwed brackets - they are much cheaper than the ones supposedly made for Conservatories.

Question is: is there any reason I can't just use standard guttering for my conservatory?

Thanks in advance. Chris

Sponsored Links
Hi. Can anyone help please. My conservatory guttering collapsed, all in one piece but shattered every gutter bracket. These are the K2 type which are no longer available.

I have been advised to buy new guttering ,Marley Tufflex I think, with brackets that you screw into the conservatory rail - where the old K2 brackets clipped in.
Marshall Tufflex AFAIK . You may be OK with a house gutter:unsure:

Thanks - That's it. It's well over twice the price of standard guttering and if the price you pay is seeing a few external brackets, might as well go for it if it fits OK.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back