Conservatory Gutter bracket - Cannot find replacements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me identify the brackets used on my conservatory pvc guttering as they do not appear to match any of the usual types seen across the web. The bracket is very similar to the K2 model however the main arm is slightly longer by about 5-10mm and the bottom clip is positioned about 10mm up from the botom of the bracket and is very short allowing it to sit against the metal bar it clips into. The bracket arm sits inside the gutter with the end clipping into the inside edge of the outer facing guttering (if that makes sense).

The only markings on the bracket are 'Regency Elite', nothing else.

If anyone knows the name of them, has them in stock or can point me in the direction of a supplier it would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
i desperately need some of these as well my gutter has fallen off today i have searched the internet 4 ages to no avail and been to my local upvc supplier but they not got any either

Yeah that's the old Regency brackets, they used to be under the M6 motor way in Brum but they went bust in the 90's.

You can take all the gutter down, screw a 4" 9mm flat board to the tracks and then screw on new normal brackets and round/square guttering.

Sponsored Links
Can anyone help me identify the brackets used on my conservatory pvc guttering as they do not appear to match any of the usual types seen across the web. The bracket is very similar to the K2 model however the main arm is slightly longer by about 5-10mm and the bottom clip is positioned about 10mm up from the botom of the bracket and is very short allowing it to sit against the metal bar it clips into. The bracket arm sits inside the gutter with the end clipping into the inside edge of the outer facing guttering (if that makes sense).

The only markings on the bracket are 'Regency Elite', nothing else.

If anyone knows the name of them, has them in stock or can point me in the direction of a supplier it would be very much appreciated.

Did you manage to find them as I also need some and am really struggling to find

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back