Help please identifying conservatory gutter brackets

Hello. I had several of these gutter brackets break in the recent snow but I'm having great difficulty in sourcing replacements. They are from a conservatory but I'm afraid I don't know the make. The small tongue shown in the green circle has broken off in the red circle. The only identifying mark is "RS32790". It is a “twist in” internal (ie it sits in the gutter rather than underneath) bracket but does not appear to be Ultraframe, Global or K2. Any help with identification or more importantly, a supplier please? I will need about half a dozen.

Hi have had the same problem i have just bought the same brackets off ebay best to put wendland on ebay in your google search and then click on relevant link £40 for 20 or £20 for 10 in 3 colours brown white or caramel hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Hi!

not sure where they got them from but have added the link below if any of you are still struggling they may be able to help? worth a try anyway...

http://www.trulyconservatoryrepairs.com/[/QUOTE]

Thanks this was really useful. I contacted Truly Conservatory Repairs who were very helpful and offered some good advice. I bought over the phone too, so my Wendland RS32790 brackets may be with me tomorrow! A job for the weekend!

Thanks again :D

I have just found RS32790 Wendland Conservatory Brackets are back on Ebay at £8.99 ordered on Friday arrived today too cold to fit at the moment.

let me tell you now everybody, putting up new brackets will not work. i am in the industry and have had to go back to many wendland brackets over the last couple of years. we have put the brackets at 400mm centres and the snow still brought them down this year. the best thing to do is use your existing brackets and screw them back into the ring beam. having a new top clip will make no difference whatsoever. this is obviously a design fault.

Sponsored Links
Hi, Unfortunately the snow has bought down all the guttering on my mothers conservatory, Derbyshire had it pretty bad with the recent snow.

I have been to Eurocell and looked at the Wendal and K2 brackets as well as Marley but cannot find this twist and turn bracket. There is no marking on the bracket and I would be grateful if anyone recognises it? unfortunately the supplier and installer is not very helpful.

Thanks

sorry didnt add the photo :oops:

All the conservatory roof guttering on my mothers bungalow has come down, I tried clearing the roof, but Derbyshire had an awful lot of snow and all the guttering is now on the floor.

I went to Eurocell and have looked at K2 Marley and Wendal but dont think it is there's, there are no markings on the brackets, the roof is around 5 years old and I have tried contacting the conservatory supplier without much help, any help to identify it would be appreciated.

The conservatory is 11' by 12' and there were only 12 brackets in total? I thought there should be more, am I right to think the spacings need to be around 0.5 mtr apart, the brackets clip in to an aluminum bar and twist and turn.

Image01541.jpg

the bracket looks like one i have on my desk which i am looking into for a customer. i believe the guttering is floplast but i have'nt got any further. because of how the brackets have broken, i am going to see if i can install a regular fascia bracket at 500mm centres which should be stronger. the trouble with some brackets is that they don't seem to be able to cope with that amount of ice and snow. i don't see the point of putting up the same brackets as they are likely to go again.

Would be interested to know if you do find the bracket make,

I don't know if it helped, but there were only 12 brackets over an area 12' 12' with two turns< doesn't seem a lot of brackets

It does indeed look like an older version of an Aztec AZ924 conservatory gutter bracket.

The body on the newer version is filled in and the bracket arm has a kind of fin. You can buy them on eBay by searching for "Aztec AZ924". The listing provides the dimensions to check.

Good luck.

Hello. I had several of these gutter brackets break in the recent snow but I'm having great difficulty in sourcing replacements. They are from a conservatory but I'm afraid I don't know the make. The small tongue shown in the green circle has broken off in the red circle. The only identifying mark is "RS32790". It is a “twist in” internal (ie it sits in the gutter rather than underneath) bracket but does not appear to be Ultraframe, Global or K2. Any help with identification or more importantly, a supplier please? I will need about half a dozen.
rs32790 con brackets wendland concervatory on ebay just bought a load for mine and they were bang on hope this is helpfull

On a related subject...unlike normal house guttering, conservatory gutters are fitted horizontal. As a result they can hold a little more standing water, that's one reason why it's important not to be too sparing with the amount of brackets that you use - use at least 1 every 300-500mm.

One thing that is often overlooked is the number and placement of downpipes. A large conservatory roof can collect lots of water and if too few outlets are fitted then that also can contribute to gutter bracket damage.

On eBay you can buy a small spigot that can be fitted to conservatory guttering and will allow a downpipe to be fitted - without the need to buy and fit a running outlet. As it's small it's more versatile too. Just search eBay for "uni-fit gutter outlet" or "universal spigot"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back