Help p[lease - still stone cold radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!!!! Yet again, tried last night to sort out cold radiator problem. There are only four radiators in the flat - two doubles and two singles. When I click on the central heating, the hot water travels up from where the three way valve is situated and gets about 3metres along the 22mm pipe. There was some air coming out of the PRV in the loft but still no hot water getting to the radiators. Turned off heating........bled the radiators again - water coming out - cold. Turned off the valves to all but one radiator - still nothing happening when I turned the heating back on. Every time I turn the heating off I hear water running back down the pipes towards the hot water tank. Do I need to refill the system somehow. If so could someone please lead me through it step by step. Thank you so much.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back