Help! Paint colors for walls with light-med wood trim

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our home was built in 1993 and we chose the stain for our wood trim on the spur of the moment and we have always regretted not using a darker stain or choosing the easy route in painting it white. We spent endless hours sanding and varnishing ourselves so I really hate to paint or redo the stain but I am open to it as well as painting the fireplace. We will be purchasing a couch soon, probably brown leather. I need your expert advice for picking paint colors for our living room and kitchen and any other ideas you may have. Please see pictures of these rooms by clicking (or copying & pasting) this link: http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1913028027/. We would love to use the rugs if possible because even in '93 they cost up to $1,500/rug. Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you so much!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back