Help, problems setting up Pyronix XDL12TT-WE WIRELESS OUT DOOR DETECTOR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I’m new to this forum and hopefully someone can help.

I have a 2017 wireless pyronix enforcer alarm system. I have just bought a XDL12TT-WE WIRELESS OUT DOOR DETECTOR . I am having massive trouble setting it up. I just want it to send me a notification to my phone if someone walks down my drive. But I don’t have a new enough panel to set it to switcher. Is there any other way I can set it up.

Also not sure what input type to set it to, as I don’t have the switcher option.

Sponsored Links
If you do not have the switcher zone input option, then your control panel does not have the correct firmware for this function to work.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply, I get that. What way would anyone set this up now then?
Thanks

The firmware needs upgrading.
Pyronix are the only people that can do this . This is not usually available for end users,but installers can ask for assistance.

Bigsosij, would you be able to tell me the process you would do?

Thanks

Once you have learned the device to the panel u need to go to change inputs and if you go through the input types u should have switcher? Unless it is a very early v10 then maybe it doesnt ?

Go into engineering function
To find software version press no until Software Revision?
Press yes
Display will show panel version
Rev V10.20e
If not then firmware upgrade needed.

Is there a way I can go about updating the software without having pyronix do it. As I don’t have a maintenance contract with anyone

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back