Help, problems setting up Pyronix XDL12TT-WE WIRELESS OUT DOOR DETECTOR

Ok, what other input could I set it to which doesn’t trigger the alarm but just notifies my phone ?

Sponsored Links
None without alarm activation.
Could use chime attribute to give audible sound at control panel when system not set.

Sponsored Links
One more addition, I have A as full set and B as night set. When the system arms for night set it is silent , as opposed to when we full set and it sounds for 20 seconds before setting.

How do I program my v11 to do the same ?

B setting default is silent with confirmation peep.
You can change sounder volume in volume settings .
Programming the same with extra functions eg WiFi setup.
Hitting Thanks button also helps?

I’m new using a forum, so is assumed typing thanks when people have replied was suffice. But if clicking the thanks button is the way forward I shall do that!

Hi, I have just installed the new v11. All fine. But having trouble with the XDL 12TT-WE. I have learnt it, set to switcher, input areas to A , input areas Any, set special log on the panel to always. Then on cloud set no 78, but don’t receive any notifications.

Any help most welcome

Just to add. I have set it on a and b. Should I have set it on c or d maybe ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back