Help sourcing a heating element for Lamona oven ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been told by a supplier that we purchased a Lamona LAM3201 fan oven from them which we need a replacement heating element for however i'm really struggling to locate one.

Nothing on ebay seems suitable (only grill element) and i'm not sure where else to turn.

It's getting quite urgent now so anyone able to help out please.

Many thanks,
Mike.

Sponsored Links
mike ,part master .co.uk. they do lamona stuff. the fan elements about 20 quid. regards terry.

Hi,

I've been told by a supplier that we purchased a Lamona LAM3201 fan oven from them which we need a replacement heating element for however i'm really struggling to locate one.

Nothing on ebay seems suitable (only grill element) and i'm not sure where else to turn.

It's getting quite urgent now so anyone able to help out please.

Many thanks,
Mike.
Without seeing what it looks like and the terminations its hard, but some commercial elements can be brought by the length, then you bend them to shape yourself

Sponsored Links
sorry EFL , just remember fitting one a few months back for my sister. i am not suggesting the op is even in need of a fan element , just telling him who stocks lamona stuff ,and an idea of price .dont know nothing about lamona really. in fact i had never heard of them until i got the HELP call from big sis !!

Well the grill isn't working nor the oven so maybe one does do both ?

The user manual above only references the one

If there are 2 does it seem unusual for both to go at once. The tenant said the power had been tripping recently (they've just shoved a huge american freezer in the flat!) - could this have blown them or is the cooker isolated from everything else. Sorry electrics are not my area as you can see.

There is power to the oven as the cooling fan is working when it is switched on. Swapped fuses over as well to rule any issues there.

If there are 2 does it seem unusual for both to go at once.
Yes, highly unlikely - especially as I said, there are actually three.

The tenant said the power had been tripping recently (they've just shoved a huge american freezer in the flat!) - could this have blown them or is the cooker isolated from everything else.
It may be plugged into the same circuit but shouldn't affect the oven.

If the fan works then something is faulty.
I think you'll need someone to investigate.

OK Mate - thanks for you advice !

I presume my electrician would have a good idea ? - thing is at just over a hundred quid a pop it's almost a consumable nowadays (typically just a few months outside warranty)

I'll see what he thinks.

Thanks again :)

sounds very odd to me. but it may be that one element failed much earlier ,and they didn't know. if the bottom one failed first ,and I am only assuming it has a bottom one, the oven would still get hot ,but god knows what the cooked food looked like. I would be concerned about tripping breakers though ,needs investigating.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back