HELP TO FIX MY REVERSE TUMBLE DRYER HOOVER HNC380-URGENT !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you don't mind asking you for advice but you seem to be my last hope as i cannot find anything on this make of tumble dryer. What it is the machine was making an awful noise so we bought some new pulley wheels for it. My husband has taken it to bits but now he cannot remember how to put the belt over the wheels?? The wheels have a spring inbetween them. All the other machines seem to have 1 wheel and not 2, and with the fact i cannot find any help or diagrams as to how it goes on we have a dryer that is so far scrap. Like i said i hope you don't mind me asking as this is the only thing stopping us from putting it back together and using it. He didn't notice how the belt went over the pulley wheels before he took them off ! :(

Thank you very much.
It is a Hoover HNC380 Condenser reverse action tumble dryer

Sponsored Links
Guys here maybe able to assist if you post a picture. Why didnt husband do that before he took it apart (rhetorical).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back