Help - Vaillant boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone suggest what problem may be with my Vaillant Eco Max boiler? All ok until sudden power cut out and found water from boiler all over kitchen. I thought may be condensing pipe frozen, no signs of this, and is well lagged, so decided to re-fill up to pressure, but was a mistake as water poured out as fast as put in.

I couldn't get hold of the Vaillant engineer who normally services my boiler, and although I have a plumber coming in the morning, I am not sure how familiar he will be with this boiler. I wondered if anyone knows what the problem may be, what could have gone wrong, to save lengthy diagnostics tomorrow.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help

Sponsored Links
I think u might have a split hose these tend to split spray water everywhere ie fan gas valve etc this has probably what tripped ur electrics rather than the electrics tripping an causin boiler to leak

If Bunny is right as I expect then considerable water damage is likely inside the boiler.

You MIGHT be able to recover much of the electrical parts if you throughly dry the inside with a fan heater before repowering. It all depends on where the hose has split.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back