Help Vaillant vrc 430

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I ve got a vaillant 831 combi and bought the vaillant vrc 430 weather compensator to go with it my question is do I need to get a separate room stat if I have the 430 fitted to the boiler?

The plumbers fitting the central heating said that it's not a thermostat and we should get a different wireless thermostat ?

Thanks

Edit* got home from work and we have had a honeywell wireless thermostat fitted.

I would rather use the VRC 430 so could anyone let me know if i do need a separate room stat

or would it be best to just use the honeywell wireless stat??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
ditch the stat and usethe vrc430 in boiler
vaillant were going to supply stat compatible but not sure if they ever did.
i have put i a few of these and work well d

it works fine with or without the room stat. personally i always fit both and haven't had any customers complain (yet!!) :LOL:

Thanks for replying guys, one more question could someone please explain to me how the vrc430 works?

With it fitted too the boiler how does it know once the room is at the set temperature?

Thanks again

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't the 430 be fitted in the room you want to use as the set temperature, ie hall or living room? I thought it has a built in thermstat.

My Vaillant 937 is in my garage......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back