Help with Baxi combi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have had a few problems over the last few months with my boiler the first was I had to turn on all the taps to get some hot water, this was diagnosed as a problem with the diaphram.

I then had a problem where the boiler would not fire up and was told that I had to reset the thermoset switch, done and worked fine.

The latest problem is when you turn a hot tap on the water only becomes hot as the flow reduces to a small rate only just above a trickle, and this is playing havoc when trying to have a shower (mixer shower) as you can only turn the shower on a very small amount and having the hot/cold lever all the way to hot.

Can anyone help with a diagnois and a reputable gas safe engineer for the north west kent area.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

Sorry the boiler is actually a Baxi Combi 80Eco, I think that I have worked out that the heat exchanger is at fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back