Help with fitter for granite worktop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for someone who could measure up and then fit a granite worktop in my kitchen.... I'm planning to order the granite (black) from India and everyone I've approached so far to do the fitting wants to sell the granite as part of the job. Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Ask if any of their fitters fancy a bit of cash in hand evening and weekend work? What guarantee would this Indian granite have compared to the same purchased from the company fitting it? You gonna send it back if it's chipped :confused:

The company is actually UK based but they source their granite from India.... If it were chipped then the plan would be to send it back.... I'm open to suggestions for decent UK based companies (depending on price) if anyone can make a recommendation

Egg - I can highly recommend Stone Interiors in Greenwich SE London; they did the w/tops in my own kitchen and I've used them on a number of other installations. I've posted here before regarding them so maybe do a search on the forum. They have a website: www.stoneinteriors.co.uk

Sponsored Links
Symptoms,

That contact is working out excellently.... thanks very much for the heads up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back