Help with flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am hopefully close to making a decision on the flooring for my living room/diner. Just waiting for a last sample before settling on one. I would just like to know whether there may be any other suppliers of the flooring I want out there worth considering. Cost isn't an overriding factor but the type of flooring is. It has to be: engineered, light oak, smooth laquered, single plank (150mm +), click lock type fitting and ideally bevelled. I would also prefer it not to be rustic. I have actually only found one company supplying exactly this and this is UK Floors Direct. If anyone else out there supplies exactly this but perhaps in a longer plank length and/or a thicker wear layer, I would be most interested to know. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Where are you based?

We have just started our own flooring company in Surrey and have some excellent contacts to source our materials.

If you're near by we may be able to help and if not, if you know the exact brand and style of flooring you want, we could deliver this to you.

Please check out our website for contact details and I'd be very happy to help.

Daniel
First Choice Floorz

From what you are saying, please be aware with clic systems on wood. Some suppliers will sell a cheap end product that does not have a good tight fitting system, make sure they have a reconized name to the system such as uniclic system like Quickstep Laminate provide.

From our experiences T & G systems are a lot better fit and this may open up your options of lengths in the plank.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back