help with my bedroom wall

Sponsored Links
i'm almost finished but still need a bit more help on the folowing:

1: cant find a syringe to get rid of the bubles
2: how to cut the lining paper in half ( walls between doors are smaller than the lining paper) im going to put lining paper in my corridor as well

i'm almost finished but still need a bit more help on the folowing:

1: cant find a syringe to get rid of the bubles
2: how to cut the lining paper in half ( walls between doors are smaller than the lining paper) im going to put lining paper in my corridor as well

1; have you got rid of the bubbles?
2; for awkward narrow strips, measure the gap at top and bottom with a steel rule. the measurements will probably differ; so measure the width say every foot. transfer the measurements onto the paper by marking with a pencil. 'join' the marks up with pencil and the straight edge of the rule. cut along the line with scissors.

try to avoid papering straight into an internal corner with one piece of paper; over time the paper can shrink and 'lift' away from the corner.

using a similar method as descibed above, try to cutting a piece of paper into two, so the join is in the corner.

every time you start a new wall, draw a vertical line on the wall with a spirit level, and line the paper up with that.

Sponsored Links
Best to be lining horizontally ...Use a caulking-board & snap-blade knife to cut paper at corners/edges, frames & skirtings , not scissors..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back