Help with Wren temporary kitchen basin install needed?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm putting in a Wren kitchen for my daughter. She's having Marble worktops! I have to install a temporary sink or basin they have provided. It's round in shape and I'm unsure how I go about fitting it? Any help would be great please?

Sponsored Links
Lol, no worktop to be seen on the top of cabinets. it has to to be below the base units so the laser can have a clear view of the surface area to be covered.

Sponsored Links
I suppose you could batten round the inside of the sink unit, 40mm below the top, so that a neatly cut board could drop inside and still be below the finished level.

I don't know how she'll cope with no taps, though.

Sink in the utility room until the kitchen is finished?

Going to take a serious look at it today. Wren do a good build but I can only assume they rather have their customers employ their own fitters. Instructions for self aren't the best. Plenty of vids on Youtube but not for the model I'm working on, and none for fitting the temp' basin.

In order to map the kitchen, a laser is used? to create templates for the worktop. The temp' basin wa a doddle, Wren provided a length of worktop. Holes for round basin and one for a mixer tap. Only one way to fit really but it looked exactly the same as we had it when they came Tuesday tbh! We were using a cut of old worktop with the old sink in. We'll see when they come again? I've fitted quite a number of kitchens, bathrooms before but this one is fighting me any way it can. Must be my age?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back