Wren kitchen wall cabinet rear corner bracket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a bit of advice with regards to fitting the rear corner brackets to a wren wall unit. The instructions seem to suggest that you screw through the rear panel and yet all the other instructions show you how to conceal the fixings so it seems funny that you'd have two screws through the rear panel. I might just be being thick but if anyone could shed some light that'd be great. The link to the instructions are below - page 21.

http://www.wrenkitchens.com/pdf/Installation_Guide_March_2013.pdf

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
As I see it, thats exactly right.....the support bracket is hidden behind the back panel, but the screw won't be....I guess you could cover it with a plastic screw cap if you wanted to.
John :)

I think there should be a chrome or plastic cover plate that snaps into the hole. Give Wren a ring and ask them. They have been known to leave parts out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back