HELP!!!

Most of the sports women I see have stupidly short hair which does not need hairdressing!

If you dont use rollers then what do these women with their heads in the dryers have on their hair?

The salon I fix the boiler for had SIX appointments on the day the boiler finally failed!

That was a BUSY day and has to support TWO of them and pay the rent and rates in inner London!

I did not charge them for replacing the scaled up plate HE although I did charge them out diagnostic fee.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I already did, as long as the fall is ok you can run a sink waste over 4 meters. Your neighbors would have to sign off on a hole being drilled through their wall however and any damage done while getting access to the stack. I assume it is boxed in of course.

Sponsored Links
If you have a lease or licence then it may have terms and conditions you should check.

Generally if the pipework is internal then there should not be much of a problem if the neighbouring unit occupiers dont mind.

Sharing the cost of metered water is a question that comes to mind.

Suppose the next door change their mind and turn off your water flow?

There is a posibility that you may need the landlords approval for any external new waste pipework.

Have you done a feesibility study to evaluate the level of demand for hairdressing there?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back