HERE ARE MY TOP 5 WORST TOPICS ON THIS SITE

traineegasman said:
....... stop reading my threads...

YOUR fokkin thread? sad git. Is that a turd in your mouth or are you just talking s**t?

Sponsored Links
See what I mean.......I`m like a good book, once you start reading....... you can`t put me down....Face it Oilman!!.. You`re Hooked.....Get in the queue!!!.... :D :D :D

mmmm you may big up ya self. but youre just someone that has to be endured ...this is the w.w. web ............. after all :rolleyes:

& you can`t help reading wilhelmet, like I say, good book..... :D

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
& you can`t help reading wilhelmet, like I say, good book..... :D

You think? I have to go for a s**t everyday, can't help that either, though it's much more pleasurable than your continual self obsessed tripe. Why you think you're worth listening to, I can't imagine, you must be a disciple of Tony Blair. He doesen't know he's not wanted either.

As far as I've read in all your posts you have very little to offer of any use to anyone. Perhaps you'd like to jump into a lavatory and pull the chain. The guys at the sewage works won't see anything different from the day to day effluent. Just try it and then tell me if I'm wrong.

images
at dawn girls ;)

B.O.B = DOLE said:
traineegasman said:
Big-all dude, sorry my friend , absolutely not havin` a go at you, my most friendly dude, comments were aimed at Big Mouthy ****, BOB DOLE.. Let`s all sh*t bricks, this guy`s p****d off being asked questions... over & over again... so what is his solution to this constant, unbearable invasion into his life???...... He LOGS ON!... OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!!...... Solution: STOP GOING ON THE FRIKKIN` INTERNET DUDE!!........
AND ANOTHER THING!!! WHAT THIS GOOD FORUM DOES NOT NEED IS
P***KS LIKE YOU MR TRAINEE s**t HEAD.
I MEET P***KS LIKE YOU EVERY DAY full of gob s***te

This must be the worst thread I've ever read on this forum. What is it all about? :confused: :confused: I don't know either of you - I also haven't read any of the other topic areas you've been involved in. I'm just making an assessment of what you've written on this thread - I'm sure you're both very nice people but you do sound a bit barmy!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Julie

Sponsored Links
Back