HETAS Engineers a bunch of lying so and so's....

did i also mention that i have read the instructions,regulations etc for carrying out cathodic protection?but when i went on a job with a family member(been doing it for over 50yrs)i found out the real score,you can read whatever you like,rules,regs,how the job is done,but untill you have the experiance you know very little....cross knowing little and quoting regs with a pi*s poor attitute and a general coming accross as being a complete "A"hole moron,and insulting trades people and you will find that that is why in life you are unliked,ridiculed and ignored,hence why you post your s*it on here,so people will talk to you,but once again,thought you were being clever,and your just getting more grief.you poor poor person.

Sponsored Links
oh yes,im not hetas registered,but there is ONE absolute thing you dont know about hetas,otherwise you wouldnt be calling them,and i find it amuseing that you dont know this ONE simple fact,if you did,there would be no post from you.

Sponsored Links
that made for very good reading, shame i am a member of a registered body and find it deplorable that some MUPPET can decide how much one would require to keep his buisness afloat, but it's ok as he read the book.
Shame i never thought about that when i decided too sit my arse down for 4 year's and read loads of books do loads of test's put in loads of time to practice and have resit test's every 5 years! IF only i read that magic book.

Might go and buy some scaffold an angle grinder an sds drill because that is the only tools any reputable trade needs to own!

forget my knowledge, my company's insurance, our registration's, cost off van's,cost of premises, cost off backroom staff infact any other buisness cost as we could all live off a fiver a day after bill's are paid. I think not.

now i am going to chop up my green wood and happily watch it burning safely in my outside chimenea and when i am done with i will sit indoors with a nice cuppa and enjoy the heat from my lovely efficient clean gas central heating because i sure as hell ain't gonna let another one of us tradespeople rip me of just so he can pay his bill's.

SirSweepalot i wouldn't bother with the hetas route as it aint worth it everyone will DIT it now after this post, you may have to cut your spending money down.
sorry guys i guesse i will see you all on the dole que come friday as tradesman are no longer required mbga9pgf has the book of knowledge!! :mrgreen:

hahaha BELL lad,very good,hes a charted states person you know.BELL when you get the title of THE MAJIC BOOK,please let me know

Had enough:

Van
Van Insurance
Road Tax
Training
Registration
Building Control
Public Liabiltiy Insurance
Personal Indemnity Insurance
VAT
Tax
Business Tax
Tools
Wear and Tear
|Accounts
Accountants.
Fuel

Need I go on

If you want to avoid all of these then employ a cowboy. would you give your monet to someone knocking the door?

furthermore - if you dont like it then lobby your MP for deregulation - then if you get your own way see if you are happy!!

love this post :D

mbga9pgf hahahahahhaha

im HETAS and Gas Safe, i just fire the stoves in, dont give certificates or alarms or anything.

i even fitted a stove upside down yesterday as thats what the customer wanted so i just did it, bugger the regs as long as customer happy and paid the £1000 for the labour im well happy

love this post :D

mbga9pgf hahahahahhaha

im HETAS and Gas Safe, i just fire the stoves in, dont give certificates or alarms or anything.

i even fitted a stove upside down yesterday as thats what the customer wanted so i just did it, b*****r the regs as long as customer happy and paid the £1000 for the labour im well happy

since when did i say not to pay attention to regs?

get the feeling this is gonna run coz hes a k*ob
It will carry on as HETAS are bloody useless:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78[/QUOTE]

Well Hetas might be, but that doesn't mean the installers all are.

To cut a very long story short, we had a Hetas installer fit an internal twin walled flue in our place last year. We happened to discover recently that he had fitted a 5 inch flue, when building regs state 6 inch minimum, unless the stove is a Defra one, (Which ours isn't)
We enquired with Hetas what we should do. They weren't interested. :eek: Yes, technically it was incorrect, but just sweep it more frequently they said. :rolleyes: So we informed the installer.
He has come round, and said yes, he has made a mistake,and so it is not building reg compliant. He will therefore replace the 5 inch flue with a 6 inch one. The easier (and cheaper) option would have been for him to suggest we swap the stove for a Defra one, but he said no, it should be 6 inch, so he will take the hit for his mistake.
Restored my faith in human nature that has :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back