1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Hide Flat Roof Edge?

Discussion in 'Roofing and Guttering' started by Crakkers, 17 Mar 2019.

1. Crakkers

Crakkers

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi

I'm planning a flat roof orangery style extension. I'm looking for a fascia and ultimately a gutter system that will hide the edge of the flat roof. Essentially I'm thinking there must be a gutter profile available that is higher on the outboard edge than the inboard???

Any advice??

Thanks in advance....

C

2. catlad

catlad

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    No not really it would be a bit of a design flaw if it defaulted to water tipping back inside of against the building when reaching capacity or getting blocked. Ogge guttering is larger than most.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. Roofs can be designed to have ' secret ' gutters , or have you considered a parapet wall ?

5. ^woody^

^woody^

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I boxed my [standard] gutter in with a frame and clad it with plastic fascia.

6. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

7. Sponsored Links