Hiding Pipework in Wall for new Towel Rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am currently redoing my downstairs WC and as part of this want to fit a towel radiator.

I absolutely detest surface mounted pipework and the current pipework comes out the wall to the side of the wall the existing and replacement towel rad will be mounted on. It then converts from 8mm pipe to 15mm and run along wall to rad.

As it's a concrete floor existing 8mm pipework seems to come down wall from above.

See pictures below.

Wondering what the best approach would be for hiding the pipework in the wall and getting 15mm to come straight out the wall a foot or so up the wall right by the towel rad valves. The wall is hollow plasterboard.

Thanks for any advice.

Luke

Sponsored Links
Cut the wall to expose pipes, cut and re route the pipework as required for the new rad, repair wall with a piece of plasterboard and make good. Oh, drain down first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back